Business competition in today’s economy is fierce. Your clients expect the highest level of customer care, and you and your staff need to be reachable, professional and client-focused at all times – no matter where you’re located.
Does your phone system support you as you serve your clients?
Use this checklist to evaluate if your phone system gives your clients the experience they expect from their providers. Any items you can’t check off may signal that you could be getting more out of your phone system.
Reachability and professionalism
- Clients can access your sales staff anytime and anywhere with mobile capability that directs incoming office calls to your sales staff’s mobile phones
- Outbound calls look professional, coming from the main company number, even when your employees are using their smartphones
- Client focus is enhanced by connecting your CRM tools with Outlook to give you conversation history with your client
- Employee productivity is increased by merging call records with client records to improve sales trending projections and staffing optimization
- Employees and partners can communicate in ways that are easy and intuitive through audio and web conferencing, regardless of where they’re working
- Employees use presence features to be reachable by establishing if they are in the office, out of office, or in a meeting
- Teamwork is easy with voice calling, video calling, and screen sharing
- Ongoing administration, such as adding a new employee, is easy and not labor intensive
- Local support is available to train your staff to use features that improve client experience
- You have the option of outsourcing your phone system management to an experienced local company
How did you do? Depending on your responses, here are some things to think about:
Scored 8-10: You’re using your phone system to improve your clients’ experience as they work with you.
Scored 5-7: There may be some phone system features you can use to improve your company’s competitive positioning and your clients’ experience
Scored less than 5: It's time to look at phone system capabilities you can bring to your company to help your staff be more reachable, professional and client-focused.
You want your employees to function effectively while improving company productivity and increasing client satisfaction. Your phone system should help you do all that – and boost your competitive advantage.
If you’d like to discuss your phone system’s capabilities and see what is possible for your business, call TSR Solutions at 262-292-2000.